General Terms and Conditions of Sale
All orders for a product that are placed by individuals ("you") for personal use on the site https://librairie.fondationlouisvuitton.fr/en/ (the "Site") of Rmn GP-Librairie FLV ("RMN GP-Librairie FLV" or "we" or "us)-are governed exclusively by these general terms and conditions of sale ("General Conditions").
Please read carefully the followings.
· Article 1 : Acceptance of the General Conditions
· Article 2 : Identification of the seller
· Article 3 : Products offering and availability
· Article 4 : Prices and order amount
· Article 5 : Placing an order
· Article 6 : Payment and Invoice
· Article 7 : Delivery
· Article 8 : Right of withdrawal
· Article 9 : Statutory guarantees
· Article 10 :Liability
· Article 11 : Proof , retention and archiving
· Article 12 : Protection of personal Data
· Article 13 : Mediation and litigation
· Article 14 : Final Provisions
Article 1 : Acceptance of the General Conditions
Products can only be ordered by Site users who have read and expressly accepted the General s Conditions (by ticking the box on the Site) before confirming the order.
The products on sale on the Site are intended exclusively for individuals for their personal needs. As a private individual you declare that you are not a professional and do not purchase the products for commercial use or generally for profit . You guarantee that you have full legal capacity to use this online sales service.
We reserve the right to adapt or modify at any time the present General Conditions. In case of modification of the General Conditions, each order is nonetheless subject to the general terms and conditions in force on the day the order was placed.
Article 2 : Identification of the seller
RMN GP-LIBRAIRIE FLV, société par actions simplifiée
RCS Paris N° 804 494 599
N° de TVA intracommunautaire : FR37804494599
Siège social : 254/256 rue de Bercy - 75012 Paris
Customer Service :
Our service is at your disposal for any questions concerning the products or the present online sales services. This service is available from Monday to Friday from 9h30am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5h30pm except French holidays
By e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone : 33 (0)1 58 65 16 50
By mail : 8 avenue du Mahatma Gandhi- 75116 Paris-France
We will answer you as soon as possible
Article 3 : Products Offering and availability
The offers of the products are valid as long as they are visible on the Site.
The products are offered for sale in the following countries:
- Albanie, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria
- Bahamas, Bahrein ; Belarus; Belgium ; Bolivia ; Brazil ; Bulgaria
- Cambodia ;Canada ;Chile ; China, Cyprus ;Colombia ;Costa Rica ; Croatia ;Cuba; Czech Republic
- The United States Of America
- Finland ; France ; French Guyana
- Germany ; Greece ; Guadeloupe ;
- Hong Kong ; Hungary
- India; Indonesia ; Ireland; Iceland ; Israel ; Italy
- Korea ; Kuwait
- Lebanon ; Liechtenstein ; Lithuania ; Luxembourg
- Madagascar; Malta; Morocco ; Martinique; Mauricise Island; Mexico; Moldova; Monaco
- New Zeeland ; Netherlands; Norway; New Caledonia
- Peru; Poland ; French Polynesia; Porto Rico; Portugal
- Reunion Islands; Russia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon; Saudi Arabie; Seychelles; Singapore; Slovakia; South Africa; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden Switzerland
- Tawain ; Thailand ; Tunisia ; Turkey ;
- Ukraine ; United Arab Emirates ; Uruguay;
- Venezula; Vietnam
Article 4 : Product price and order amount
4.1 Selling price of the products
The selling prices of the products are those displayed on the site at the time of your purchase. The selling prices are indicated, with VAT included, at the rate applicable on the day of the order and does not include shipping costs charged in addition. Any change in this rate will automatically be reflected in the selling price of the products.
Pleases note that for a delivery outside the European Union you will have to pay in addition the customs duties and other taxes due for the importation of products on the territory of delivery.
4.2. Total amount of order
The total amount of the order is the final price in euros including all taxes, processing and shipping costs. It is included in the order confirmation email and the electronic invoice that can be downloaded directly from the customer account
Article 5 : Placing an order
The online ordering process involves the following steps:
Step 1 :) Selection of product (s)
For each product a detailed description of the selected article ( dimensions, material photograph) and the selling price appearing.
Step 2 : Creation/connection to the customer account
In order to place an order you will need to create a customer account or log in to your customer account if you have already created one
The creation of the customer account implies the communication of the information necessary to the treatment of the order : last name and first name ; postal address of delivery and/or invoicing ; telephone number and e-mail address
Step 3 : Delivery and costs
The information provided is diplayed along with the possible delivery methods and times and the corresponding fees. After having made sure that all this information is correct (contact details, delivery address etc....), you can choose the delivery method according to the indicated delivery times and the corresponding fees.
Step 4 : Order Summery
The summary of the entire order is displayed on the page « summary of your order ». Remember to check the details of your order and correct any errors before filling in your bank details (numbers validity date and visual crytogram of the card) or paying by Paypal
Step 5 : Acceptance of the General Conditions and payment
The online payment of the order is made after having read these General Conditions by a definitive click on « validate the order ». In case of refusal of the payment by the concerned banking institution, the order is automatically cancelled.
Any payment made on the Site constitutes a firm order that can only be challenged in the case provided for in Articles 6 (Delivery times), 8 ("Exercise of the right of withdrawal ») and 9 (« Statutory guarantees ») of these General Conditions
Step 6 : Order confirmation
Once the payment is made for you will receive an e-mail confirming your order. This e-mail constitutes a proof of your order. We recommend that you keep it.
Article 6 : Payment and Invoice
6.1. Methods of payment
You can choose to pay for your order by credit card.
The accepted cards are the following : CREDIT CARD /VISA/MASTERCARD.
The payment is made exclusively in euros
6.2. Payment Transaction
You guarantee that you have the necessary authorizations to use the chosen method of payment. In case of refusal of the card used by the payment center, the order is automatically canceled.
You are invited to print the proof of the transaction, which will be displayed on the screen after effective payment of the order.
6.3. Invoice and Purchasing history
Your customer account contains your purchase history and a link to electronic invoices that can download and print. These elements are available on your account for a period of 3 years.
6.4. Secure Payment
We do everything in our power to ensure the confidentiality and security of the banking data you have transmitted to us on the Site. Your bank details are thus protected since only payment agreement codes issued by the banks are kept. For this reason the Site uses a secure online payment system from BNP (MERCANET) which uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layers) system to encrypt the information during its transfer between your computer and the payment server.
Article 7 : Delivery
7.1 Delivery times
Delivery times vary according to the product(s) concerned, the formula chosen and the destination of the order
Whatever the formula proposed the packages are delivered by hand
The ordered products are sent to you within the following times ( announced on the Site)
For deliveries in metropolitan France and Monaco
*The Colissimo suivi Franceformula (delivery within 48h)
For deliveries in Europe
*the Colissimo suivi Europe formula (delivery within 2 to 5 days)
Other delivery Zones
*The Colissimo International formula (delivery within 3 to 8 days) Countries concerned Canada ; United States Of America
We remind you that except on French public holidays :
- Orders placed from Monday morning to Thursday evening are processed the next day
- Orders placed from Friday morning to Sunday evening are processed the following Monday
7.2 Delivery Costs
The amount of the delivery costs varies according to the products(s) concerned, the delivery formula chosen and the delivery zone. These amounts are indicated at the time of placing the order (see Article 5 of these General Conditions). You can thus be brought for the same order to pay several expenses of delivery according to the type of ordered product.
7.3 Follow up and receipt of the order
You will be informed of the shipment of your order, by an e-mail containing a link of follow-up of delivery. You agree to receive the products ordered at the delivery address listed on the order confirmation e-mail. You must date and sign the delivery slip presented by the carrier. This dated and signed delivery note constitutes proof of transport and delivery.
In case of absence you will have the time indicated by the carrier to receive your package
Pay attention to the following: In case of non withdrawal within the time limit the products(s) will be returned to us. In this case, we reserve the right to reimburse the amount of the order, excluding delivery costs which will remain at your charge.
7.4 Delay in delivery
In case of late delivery, an e-mail will be addressed to you to inform you about it and to propose you a new delivery period. You can either accept this new delay or to request resolution of the sale contract by written mail and obtain the refunding of the entirety of the paid sums. If you receive the product after the resolution of the contract, the expenses of the return of the product will be refunded to you on presentation of proof.
Article 8 : Right of withdrawal
In accordance with Articles L.221-18 et seq. of the French Consumer Code, you have a period of fourteen (14) working days as from the date on which you received products to exercise your right of withdrawal, if the product does not suit you, for any reason whatsoever. After having notified your request for withdrawal within this period, you then have another fourteen (14) working days period to send us back the product(s) concerned at your expense.
After this period, any order on the Site will not be refunded except in the cases provided for in article 7 ("Delivery") and article 9 ("Statutory guarantees")
- exchange and refund according to the right of withdrawal are not dealt with in the Boutique.
- the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for some items (see article 8.3 thereafter).
8.1 Modalities for exercising the legal right of withdrawal
To exercise your right of withdrawal on all or part of the order simply :
1-Notify us of your request for withdrawal within 14 working days from the date on which you or a third party designated by you (other than the carrier) has received the product(s) subject of the order (or the last product delivered, if the order involves several products delivered separately)
You can notify us of your withdrawal:
- either by using our online withdrawal form accessible under the heading "Contact us" in the footer of the Site (available here )
- by using our online withdrawal form accessible under the heading "Return an item" in your order summary in your customer account (available here)
- by sending an email or a letter to Customer Service (contact details specified in article 2 hereof) which specifies the following elements :
. The order number
. The date of the receipt of the order
. The Product(s) subject of the retraction
. Your last name and first name
. Your e-mail address and your postal address
We will acknowledge receipt of your withdrawal request by e-mail.
2- Then send us back the product(s) concerned in good condition within 14 working days from the date you notified us of your withdrawal as follows:
The product(s) must be returned with the return form duly filed in (communicated by the Customer service and available on the back of the corresponding invoice) to the following address:
RMNGP-FLV chez Colifrance
Librairie de la Fondation Louis Vuitton
Z.A.C de l'Ambrésis
77270 Villeparisis - FRANCE
− The product must be returned in their original unused condition and complete (packaging, accessories, instructions... ) allowing their remarketing. In case of depreciation of the product resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper functioning of the products, your responsibility may be incurred.
For any question on how to exercise your right of withdrawal, you can contact Customer Service at the address specified in article 2 hereof.
8.2 Effects of the Withdrawal
In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, you will be able to obtain a refund of the product(s) ordered as well as the corresponding delivery costs -or if possible-an exchange of the returned product(s) under the following conditions :
You can obtain a refund of the returned products(s) as well as the corresponding delivery costs
The refund is made by bank transfer and occurs upon receipt of the product(s) subject of the withdrawn or proof of shipment of said product(s) that you will have communicated by email or mail to the Customer Service.
Exchanges for another size or colour or for a different product are not possible.
Note that :
- The costs of returning the product(s) remain at your expense;
- When the withdrawal /return concerns only a part of the order (several products bought in the same order) and the delivery costs depend on the number of ordered products( for example costs varying by price range of the order) ,the delivery costs are refunded in proportion to the returned products
- You are responsible for the depreciation of the value of the product(s) resulting from the manipulations (other than those necessary to establish the nature characteristics and proper functioning of the product(s)
8.3 Excluded products
In accordance with article L. 221-28 of the French Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for the audio or video recordings or computer software unsealed by the customer, as well as for newspapers periodicals or magazines
Article 9 : Statutory guarantees
The delivered products benefit in the accordance with the legal provisions, of the guarantee against the hidden defects resulting from a defect of material, design or manufacture affecting the product and making it unsuitable for use.
In order to assert your rights you must under penalty of the forfeiture of any action relating thereto:
- Inform our Customer Service in writing of the existence of the non-conformity of the product delivered of the hidden defect affecting the product within a short period of time from its discovery.
- Return the product concerned to our Customer Service, affixing the pre-paid label provided by us on the package.
The contact details of our Customer Service are given in article 2 of the General Conditions. No products can be exchanged or refunded without our agreement and before being sent back to the Customer Service.
The products must be returned to us in a package allowing a transport in good conditions.
We undertake to exchange the product (if it is still available for sale) or refund you as soon as possible.
The shipping costs will be reimbursed to you on the basis of the invoiced rate and the expenses of return will be refunded to you on presentation of the justifications.
It is reminded that :
> When you take action on the statutory guarantee of conformity you :
- Have a period of two years from the delivery of the product to act.
- Can choose between having the product concerned repaired or replaced (if it is still available for sale) subject to the cost conditions set out in article L.217-9 of the French consumer code.
- Can obtain the cancellation of the sale or a reduction of the price (partial refund of the product) if the defect is substantial and if the time required to implement the chosen solution exceeds 1 month from the request or if no solution is viable;
- Are exempted from having to prove the existence of the product non- conformity during the 24 months following delivery
> In accordance with the statutory guarantee against hidden defects you :
- Have a period of 2 years from the discovery of the defect to invoke the legal guarantee against hidden defects of the products sold pursuant to Article 1641 of the French Civil Code.
- Can choose between the cancellation of the sale (return of the product and total refund) or obtain a price reduction (partial refund of the product) in accordance with Article 1644 of the French Civil Code.
- Any statutory guarantee is excluded if you were aware of the lack of conformity or could not ignore it at the time of your purchase;
- We cannot be held responsible for apparent defects in the products delivered and which you could be convinced
- The defect must be prior to the sale and render the product unfit for its intended use.
- The provisions of this article do not prevent you from benefiting from the legal right of with drawl provided for in Article 8 hereof
Article 10 : Liability
We make our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of the Site and its online sales service, and to describe with the greatest accuracy the products sold. However, we cannot under any circumstances be held liable if the non-performance or unsatisfactory performance of our obligations is attributable to you, to the unforeseeable and unavoidable actions of a third party or to a force majeure event (Article L221-15 of the French Consumer Code).
Likewise, we cannot be held responsible for any adverse effects or damage arising from use of the internet, in particular service interruption, external intrusion or presence of computer viruses.
Hypertext links may direct you to websites other than the Site. We disclaim all responsibility in the event that the content of these sites is in breach of legal and regulatory provisions in force.
Article 11 Proof, retention and archiving
The computerized records kept on RMN GP-LIBRAIRE FLV 's computer systems of , or those of any service provider will, except in the case of manifest error on the part of RMN GP- LIBRAIRE FLV or one of its service providers, carry probative force as regards the orders placed and the performance of the parties' obligations. Orders and invoices are archived on a reliable and durable medium in such a way that they represent a faithful copy in accordance with Article 1366 of the French Civil Code
.Article 12 : Protection of personal data
12.1 Collected Data
Your data is intended for RMN GP LIBRAIRE FLV as the data controller.
We collect your data to enable us to manage your customer account, to process and fulfil your orders placed on the Site, to improve our services, to respond to requests or if you have given your consent (by checking the corresponding box), to manage your subscription to the Site newsletter.
Mandatory data is marked with an asterisk.
Your data is kept for the time necessary to fulfill each relevant purpose and then archived with restricted access and kept for the additional time necessary to comply with our legal obligations or to defend or enforce our rights
RMN GP LIBRAIRE FLV processes your data in accordance with European Regulation No 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 on the protection and with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978
As data controller, RMN GP LIBRAIRE FLV processes your data in accordance with European Regulation n°2016 /679/EU of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended.
12.2 Exercise of Rights
You have the right to access, rectify, delete, portability and limit the processing of your personal data as well as the right to give directives as to what happens to your data after you die. You also have the right to object to the processing of your data
> You can exercise your rights by contacting our Data Protection Officer (DPO) :
- by e-mail to the following address : email@example.com
- by letter sent to the following address : To the attention of the Data Protection Officer RMN GP LIBRAIRIE FLV - 2546256, rue de Bercy 75577 Paris France
In order to allow us to understand your request and to answer it quickly, we thank you for specifying in your request:
- The right you wish to exercise (e.g. deletion of your customer account, updating of your data)
- Your last name, first name and e-mail and any information that would allow us to easily identify you in our systems (e.g. account number customer )...
The rights you enjoy are individual rights and can therefore only be exercised by the owner of the data or by an authorized representative.
> You can also unsubscribe at any time from the Site's newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of the newsletter.
> Finally for any specific request relating to your on line customer account (acess to the account or its deletion) , you can send an e-mail or paper mail to the following addresses
- RMNGP-Librairie FLV - 8 avenue du Mahatma Gandhi- 75116 Paris
12.4 More information
For more information, we invite you to consult our Data Protection Policy (available at any time on our site via the « Private Policy » hypertext link at the bottom of the page)
If you believe that your rights are not respected or that the protection of your personal data is not ensured in accordance with the applicable regulations, you may file a complaint with the Commission National de l'informatique et Liberté (CNIL) by mail at the following address:
CNIL -3 Place Fontenoy- TSA 80715-75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 - online at :
12.5 Opposition to telephone solicitation
RMN GP LIBRAIRE FLV may need to collect your cell phone number when you create an account on the Site. This number is collected solely to enable us to process and execute your orders placed on the Site. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you are reminded that you are entitled to ask to be registered on the French opt-out list to cold calling (bloctel list) on the bloctel.gouv.fr site.
Article 13: Disputes- Mediation
These General Conditions as well as any order placed on the Site are governed by the French Law, unless otherwise stipulated by public policy.
For any complaint, please contact our Customer Service (contact details and opening hours specified in article 2 above-mentioned).
You can use the mediation service free of charge for any consumer dispute related to an order placed on the Site after a prior written approach to the Customer Service which has not been successful.
In accordance with Article 14 of the Regulation (EU) No.524/2013 of 21 My 2013 on out-of-court dispute settlement, the European Commission has set up an Online Dispute Resolution platform facilitating the independent out-of-court settlement of online disputes between consumers and professionals in the European Union. This platform is accessible here.
Article 14 : Final provisions
The fact that RMN GP LIBRAIRE FLV does not take at any time invoke any of the provisions of the t General Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of its right to do so subsequently. In any provision of these General Conditions is declared null and void, that provision will be deemed unwritten but these General Conditions will not be voided or the other provisions altered unless the provision declared null and void was an essential provision.
Last updated on March 9, 2023